Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Costume & Makeup Design Project, Red Velvet Dr. Martens & My Fictionpress Story!

Hello lovely people of the internet! So there are officially ten of you! Woo! *throws confetti in the air & dances around.* I love you all, and your comments brighten my day, seriously!

Okay, so for my Costume & Make Up Design class we have a project to do a makeup-look for one Disney princess and one Disney villain. I got Belle & Ursula! I'm so excited, Belle is my favorite Disney princess ever because she loves reading. I'm a dork, I know. And Ursula is a badass, end of story.
 This is the look I want to do for Belle. Or at least what's inspiring me. It's from her second look when she's wearing the puffy golden dress (when I actually do the makeup on myself I'll post up a picture!)
And this is basically what my Ursula look is gonna be like. A intense purple/blue smokey eye look!

Something I've been drooling over are Red Velvet Dr. Martens. They're beautiful. Yet so expensive. I know a friend who find some in a Thrift Store for eight bucks. How lucky is that?! I would probably die if I found a pair at a Thrift Store. 
Aren't they a beauty? 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I've started writing a new story on 'Fictionpress' called One Year. It would mean so much to me if you could read it and review right here: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2991318/1/bOne_b_bYear_b
I only have two chapters up, but please check it out! It would mean a lot, seriously! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love your disney looks! You should really do them for all the princesses and villain,s you're so talented :)

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The velvet docs are amazing! really really want some now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the purple eye, so pretty! I want velvet docs too, amazing!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree the purple eye is dazzling. Velvet is having a moment isn't it, so yeah they're gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both looks! The belle look is so beautiful and soft and the ursula look is so glamorous! I would love those velvet docs. I'm not sure what I'd wear it with ... maybe I'd just buy them and look at them haha

    Maisyetc.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the eye-makeups are amazing :) love them! and the docs are a beaut :D
    really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete