Sunday, January 8, 2012

M.A.C. Pop Mode, The Hummingbird Bakery & Ukulele Jams

Hello lovely people of the internet! I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had family over for lunch and everything got a bit complicated. On the bright side, I now have four aaamaaaziiinnggg followers! I know it seems like such a silly thing to get excited about, but oh well! Today I have a review for you & just some pointless rambling.


M.A.C. Lipglass in Pop Mode: This is what it looks like in the sunlight. As you can see, it's a plum-ish colour with some bronze shimmer. Really, really pretty!
 And this is what a light coat of it looks like on my lips. Keep in mind the lightning was extremely bright so it comes off more pink than it actually is. I really recommend this lipglass. It wasn't as sticky as the M.A.C Dazzleglasses, though it still is quite sticky for a gloss. 
The Hummingbird Bakery opened in Portobello Road in early 2004. Eventually, more shops opened, one of them being in South Kensington. In March of 2009, The Hummingbird Bakery Cook Book was published. It sold over 550,000 copies worldwide. Personally, I worship this book. Seriously, if you love baking I beg of you to go out and buy this or order it online. Trust me. You won't be disappointed. And next to that book is the love of my life. My ukulele. Fun fact of the day - I'm a singer. I play the guitar, ukulele and piano. My whole life basically revolves around music. I bought this lovely instrument a month ago or so and I'm obsessed! I've learned to play about ten songs on it now, and I can't get enough of it!
 I want to make this beauty as soon as possible. I might not be able to get to it until later on this week, but if I manage to squeeze in some time for baking, I'll be sure to post up pictures! 

Other than that, there's not much more to say! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Tell me what you guys did in the comment section! :) Love you all! 

3 comments:

  1. Those Hazelnut & Chocolate cupcakes look AMAZING! Post some pictures if you get time to bake them! Definitely following, check out my blog if you get a spare moment :)

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lips look stunning! I definitely must try that MAC gloss out! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete