Friday, January 6, 2012

December Favorites - better late than never!

Hello lovely people of the internet! I come to you all with my first Favorites post. I'm aware that I'm a tad bit late, but oh well. Where I live, December was filled with hot humid days & honestly, it felt nothing like winter. Finally, it's started to get chilly this week (thank the lawd!).
 These here, are my babies. My prize possessions. The apple to my eye. The sunshine to my morning. My Steve Madden Troopa Boots. *sigh* I had been drooling over these for months  but since they're not the most wallet-friendly pair of shoes, I restrained myself from buying them. But a week or two before Christmas, Macy's was having a massive sale & these were 40 dollars off their original price! I couldn't waste this opportunity. I bought them and I'm pretty sure I've worn them a million times. You can tell, can't you? They're a bit scruffy & worn at the moment, which I particularly like.
 I got these M.A.C. pigments for Christmas from my friend. They were my first M.A.C. pigments, and let me tell you...they are ah-mazing! Super pigmented, the colour is very very rich & smooth. I haven't worn this out much, because the colour is so bright - but I can't wait for an event or party to wear this out again!
 This here is Makeup Forever's Rouge Artist Intense in 48. This is what the actual lipstick looks like:
 I'm the type of girl who tends to get lighter shades of lip-products; pinks, nudes, corals. This was my first really dark lipstick and I'm really glad I plucked up the courage to buy it & wear it out! I got loads of compliments from my friends. 

This here scarf I'm wearing is from my Nonnas closet. No - that's not some hip retro thrift store... that would be, my Nonna's closet. My grandmother. She gave it to me & I really, really like it! 
Last but not least, Daisy by Marc Jacobs. As you see, I'm almost out! Keep in mind I'll probably have heart palpitations when I actually do run out - but I'll be sure to get another as soon as it does. I can't tell you how many times during school people literally lean over, sniff me, and compliment how I smell. It sounds weird - but I give all credit to this lovely perfume.

Now that I'm done rambling about my favorites, tell me yours in the comments! I'd love to hear! And thank you for all the lovely comments you guys left me last time - and I officially have 2 followers! *jumps up and down* Thank you very much! Means a lot! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs!!
    Following :)

    justadashofdisaster.blogspot.com

    Coleyxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eyesdhadows and Daisy too! Daisy reminds me of summer :)
    Lovely post and lovely blog!
    www.theeasternpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lipstick colour :) you should have posted a picture of you with it on!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha just starting out myself, remember reaching five followers and feeling viral. Check mine out if you've got the time, would mean a lot :) xxxx

    atraintowardsparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour of that lipstick is just perfect!

    www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete